Thursday, June 4, 2009
Finding Authority Tools for Audiovisual and Music Catalogs is Proving to Be a Challenge!
This week a lot of my focus has been on Part A of Assignment 2. Most of the information was easy to find using the Library of Congress Website and the New York Public Library site. I am still having challenges finding information for exercise 128- Authority Tools for Audiovisual and Music Catalogs. I think that I have spent too much time looking already, so I thought that I should email Sandra for some suggestions. She suggested that because this is a Web site, I should try to find examples of Web sites catalogued on library pages. Or examples of cataloguing web pages for libraries. I am trying to do this but so far haven’t had much success. I tried the link that is given in our text book on page 151 (www.ublib.buffalo.edu/libraries/units/cts/olac/capc/authtools.html) but it turns out that this link is broken. I hope that I will have more success with Part B of Assignment 2, but for now I think I will take a break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment